TC Electronics DITTO

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ghost falseswipe haunting book thread

ghost falseswipe haunting book thread
  • umbiciles
  • 1038 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 10:28 AM

I haven't had a hankering for any new guitar gear in about 3 years or so...but GOD DAMN--this pedal is perfect in every way.

Anyone want to buy my Akai Headrush E2 so I can get one of these bad boys?

#2 stray dreams

stray dreams

the genie head has power in the tower of dreams

• ∞Δ∇Δ∞
  • 5684 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 11:51 AM

So other than it being small and affordable, what makes this such an awesome pedal to you? Doesn't seem anymore special than any other decent looper

#3 ghost falseswipe haunting book thread

ghost falseswipe haunting book thread
  • umbiciles
  • 1038 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 12:04 PM

I'm not sure if the video shows it or not but the pedal has an undo/redo 1-layer function (Headrush can only undo all loops past the first one at once) as well as the ability to save loops for next time even after unplugging the pedal.  5 minutes looping time (compared to 25 seconds on the headrush and 14 seconds on the DL4), so there is practically no way to write a loop that's too long.  Super high quality audio (Headrush audio quality is questionable) as well as analog true bypass.  Tiny footprint and classy design.  No bells and whistles, just a perfect looper.  Literally everything I want and nothing I don't. 

#4 stray dreams

stray dreams

the genie head has power in the tower of dreams

• ∞Δ∇Δ∞
  • 5684 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 12:20 PM

Ehh my boss rc-20 from like 7 years ago does all that except for the analogue true bypass. And the rc-20 has like 16 minutes of looping time. I guess I can see wanting it cause it's small and affordable but it doesn't seem much better than any other looper to me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users