• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Tamas

Tamas

It's the neeeewwwww

• umbiciles
  • 4507 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:58 PM

Yo what's up guys if you're a golden oldie you might have heard some of my Honor Roll Breakfast shit or droned out to Moth in Flames but that shit's lol cuz I was like 16 and lately I've had only my laptop SOOOOO I've been making sample based dark psychedelic shit under Rozsda and techno/hip hop/juke influenced, rhythmically complex electronica under Ganye Ouest.

Rozsda:
Here's the Soundcloud link, probably the most interesting thing is the mix I put together of the darker side of beat oriented electronica which goes for the same feel BECAUSE I took most of the tracks down from there but here's
A little EP just 4 u guys composed of some ambient things and a little bit of nightmare pop tribal headspace ritual refixes

Ganye Ouest:
There's this EP I just put out on bandcamp (the idea was to create miniatures from the same sound template; I was gonna do 30 but that got out of hand), as well as
The Soundcould page, on which I'll be posting new shit. My current focus is the same sound set without the synths, ie rhythmic variation built around shit like FlyLo and trap and juke and Autechre and Kuedo and whatever the fuck

Hope yall like it, tell me what you think

#2 hoodrat

hoodrat
  • umbiciles
  • 4206 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:00 PM

currently downloading bullshit mp3.zip

#3 tnáchouu

tnáchouu
  • umbiciles
  • 764 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:05 PM

listening to sky velocity. crazy trippy stuff, which equals good in my book

also, lets bring provocateurs backk!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users