Photo

The Videogames Thread, boring title edition

• Please log in to reply
6213 replies to this topic

#41 Guest_Thane of Whiterun_*

Guest_Thane of Whiterun_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 December 2012 - 06:36 PM

been playing red dead redemption. It's pretty fun.

#42 ninboy

ninboy

Sluggard

• umbiciles
  • 4168 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:03 PM

late 80s / early 90s anime art style needs a revival

i should write a children's book with that art style

what? comic books?

#43 Guest_jody highroller_*

Guest_jody highroller_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:34 PM

what? comic books?

you really are australian

#44 ninboy

ninboy

Sluggard

• umbiciles
  • 4168 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 12:43 AM

what? comic books?

you really are australian

dragon ball z manga?

#45 ghost

ghost
  • sweater kid
  • 7421 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:57 AM

What's your tag shawty? Roommate has had his xbox on the living room wit halo 4 on it. I play ctf and slayer pro a bit.

lazydayz137 I think. It's my roommates account. hit me up dawg

#46 Vairiant

Vairiant

I like my pockets fat not flat

• umbiciles
  • 9543 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 09:17 AM

Got back into Socom Confrontation...surprised to see there's like 1k+ people still playing

#47 Chow Yun-Phat

Chow Yun-Phat

Detective Tequila

• umbiciles
  • 2184 posts
  • Interests:tequila slammers, shooting two pistols at the same time, doing flips, john woo.
  • Nemesis:Johnnie Wong

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:14 AM

Steam winter sale kinda blows chunks this year, although I have got a pile of shame that can't be ignored. So many got damn games to play, too much life to deal with.

Playing the new Hitman right now and I'd say it's ALMOST a good game. They should have kept the level design ideas from Blood Money. The controls are fine this time around, but they needed larger levels. Shit is WAY too scripted.

#48 Dr. Poop

Dr. Poop

self proclaimed king vegan can of beans of the board

• umbiciles
  • 2323 posts
  • Interests:The Fabulous Mrs. Poop, of course.
  • Nemesis:Mr. Tinkle

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:28 PM

target successfully neutralized

#49 Bright Shining Lie

Bright Shining Lie
  • Interests:being a faggot

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:17 AM

blitzed through The Walking Dead in the last 24 hours, favorite game of the year. mad dope point & click zombie adventurer. remains faithful to the tone of the comics + television show but does characterization + heart panging decisions better than either. my heart is panged. narrative is quite good, writing the same, gameplay mechanics just fine for the genre and OHMYFUCKWATDAFUKGODFUKCLICK tense at parts, and voice-acting stellar, all making you care more than you should about structured pixels. steal on Steam for currently twelve fiddy, will stay with me longer than any AAA title this year

tldr gamez is art and keep that hair short Clem

#50 QueLub

QueLub
  • umbiciles
  • 889 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:40 AM

went 28-6 the other day in halo on swat
my kdr is so sexy

EWw.

Who says KDR? It's just KD you wart.

#51 Chow Yun-Phat

Chow Yun-Phat

Detective Tequila

• umbiciles
  • 2184 posts
  • Interests:tequila slammers, shooting two pistols at the same time, doing flips, john woo.
  • Nemesis:Johnnie Wong

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:07 AM

Hotline Miami was vidya of the year no doubt about it fags.

#52 Just a Sun Bro

Just a Sun Bro

If only I could be so grossly incandescent

• otter madness
  • 6119 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:25 AM

:cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:

#53 Depth Leviathan Dweller

Depth Leviathan Dweller

mist can pass

• tree hugger
  • 23337 posts
  • Interests:naive provocation

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:44 PM

blitzed through The Walking Dead in the last 24 hours, favorite game of the year. mad dope point & click zombie adventurer. remains faithful to the tone of the comics + television show but does characterization + heart panging decisions better than either. my heart is panged. narrative is quite good, writing the same, gameplay mechanics just fine for the genre and OHMYFUCKWATDAFUKGODFUKCLICK tense at parts, and voice-acting stellar, all making you care more than you should about structured pixels. steal on Steam for currently twelve fiddy, will stay with me longer than any AAA title this year

i been hearin them rave reviews but this one makin me interested.

im addicted to running through trees, despite the random bug glitchy thangs as far as animations go, ac3 is pretty damned legit. been meaning to spend a day hunting cougars and elk. i kill every red cloak i see. limey bastards

#54 Guest_jody highroller_*

Guest_jody highroller_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:46 PM

nik, walking dead parts 1 and 2 were free on PS+ back in august, u get those?

walking dead was fantastic but i wanna play journey and a few other games to decide what my GOTY was

#55 Guest_jody highroller_*

Guest_jody highroller_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:49 PM

after quitting dark souls for 5-6 months i booted it back up and accidentally found a short cut to Four Kings. before i would run through new londo ruins with ghosts hitting me (i dont have any souls to buy curses to farm curses) which made my run more frustrating than it needed to be. one poorly executed dodge-roll around those wraiths means i'm fuckin dead when 4 of them are trailing my ass. especially with a lot of havel's armor on.

anyway four kings it's so much more simple than i thought.

originally i put on my shadow master set to have a TON of speed in order to dodge all of his attacks. (mostly just so i could reach the abyss) i would get shredded once he sucessfully got off one of his 180degree slashes.

now i'm in FULL havel's gear, i know where the shortcut is, and i'm getting the last king down to about 10% before i run out of estus flasks.

good to know i can beat this game and am not a pussy

i feel like once i beat this game I need to re-play it. i completely disrupted the games atmosphere and rhytm by taking such a huge break from it. how many re-plays do i need to platinum the game?

#56 Depth Leviathan Dweller

Depth Leviathan Dweller

mist can pass

• tree hugger
  • 23337 posts
  • Interests:naive provocation

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:52 PM

nik, walking dead parts 1 and 2 were free on PS+ back in august, u get those?

walking dead was fantastic but i wanna play journey and a few other games to decide what my GOTY was

i might not have had it back then. i got way too much to get into anyhow, i can wait.

#57 Shogoon

Shogoon

Baron von Squalor

• umbiciles
  • 6282 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:00 PM

after quitting dark souls for 5-6 months i booted it back up and accidentally found a short cut to Four Kings. before i would run through new londo ruins with ghosts hitting me (i dont have any souls to buy curses to farm curses) which made my run more frustrating than it needed to be. one poorly executed dodge-roll around those wraiths means i'm fuckin dead when 4 of them are trailing my ass. especially with a lot of havel's armor on.

anyway four kings it's so much more simple than i thought.

originally i put on my shadow master set to have a TON of speed in order to dodge all of his attacks. (mostly just so i could reach the abyss) i would get shredded once he sucessfully got off one of his 180degree slashes.

now i'm in FULL havel's gear, i know where the shortcut is, and i'm getting the last king down to about 10% before i run out of estus flasks.

good to know i can beat this game and am not a pussy

i feel like once i beat this game I need to re-play it. i completely disrupted the games atmosphere and rhytm by taking such a huge break from it. how many re-plays do i need to platinum the game?

if demons souls was anything to go by, like up to three playthroughs

#58 Vairiant

Vairiant

I like my pockets fat not flat

• umbiciles
  • 9543 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:30 PM

yeah 3 playthroughs and trading with other people to get pure bladestone, off some faggot who dupes them
I farmed for pure bladestone for 20+ hours when I was going for my platinum and zilch, friend got his from trading

recently saw this, pretty sweet
http://kotaku.com/59...s-in-32-minutes

#59 ron

ron

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( ͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜

• otter madness
  • 13629 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:59 PM

its cool and all but it claims he doesn't cheat and he clearly uses th jump off ledge save thingy to get to the final boss

still pretty impressive

#60 Code Name Is Heero Yuy

Code Name Is Heero Yuy

Cold Bloodthirstiness

• umbiciles
  • 257 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:31 AM

u guys care about trophies? lol scrubs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users