Slate Cloud Plum Berry Lime Orange

Photo

_×÷•.•´¯`•» smile :) 2k14 daily updates «•´¯`•.•÷×_

• Please log in to reply
29679 replies to this topic

#41 bro do u even give back to the community

bro do u even give back to the community

Posted 22 August 2012 - 09:00 AM

i am going to san francisco just for this weekend for the sole purpose of sticking my dingus inside of a very gorgeous half Brazilian half Jewish girl. pc out umbiz

poidh

#42 asvp

asvp

background poster

• umbiciles
  • 2200 posts
  • Interests:charizard

Posted 22 August 2012 - 10:40 AM

Newsy, get your thyroid levels checked!

#43 Guest_Sun is Lord_*

Guest_Sun is Lord_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2012 - 10:56 AM

Maybe you've got adult onset ADD. My friend at work got diagnosed for it and they gave him drukqs and he feels like a much more effective human being now. I tried one of the drugs once but it didn't do anything for me. I definitely don't have ADD. I'm mostly just bored and uninterested by worky things.

some dumb teacher convinced my parents i had it in elementary school because i'd rather look out the window or talk to friends than pay attention in class. they took me to the doctor and i was prescribed ritalin for a while until my parents started to notice i was acting like a tweaker. involuntary twitches, blinking my eyes really hard, etc. They quickly had me taken off of it. I don't remember if it did anything for me or not i was too young to notice really.

this isn't something i would take drugs for, i just need to train myself to fall back into my study rhythm. I think i'm still in lazy summer mode.
I've noticed I do a lot better if i read somewhere quiet. but if someone else is in the room doing something, i can't focus.

#44 cheeseburger

cheeseburger
  • SLIME
  • 6253 posts
  • Interests:oh, you know...

Posted 22 August 2012 - 11:01 AM

i'm afraid i've got the blues. trying to keep my mind off the fact that lady is leaving in a week. probably forever. i washed off the ghost flame dust grafitti and "she's a babe" with an arrow pointed to the passengerside window. need to vacuum out the inside but i just want to drink and its only 3 pm. thinking about putting this ween decal on my car but i don't have any other stickers on it and i'm not sure where to put it. these are retarded problems. also, my leg still hurts.

#45 Guest_Emilio Estevez_*

Guest_Emilio Estevez_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2012 - 11:08 AM

I have a barbecue with my colleagues tonight. I'm praying that there is going to beer there because honestly I have absolutely nothing in common with them. They're way too...normal. I'm used to dealing with the dregs of society.

#46 asvp

asvp

background poster

• umbiciles
  • 2200 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 11:21 AM

i'm afraid i've got the blues. trying to keep my mind off the fact that lady is leaving in a week. probably forever. i washed off the ghost flame dust grafitti and "she's a babe" with an arrow pointed to the passengerside window. need to vacuum out the inside but i just want to drink and its only 3 pm. thinking about putting this ween decal on my car but i don't have any other stickers on it and i'm not sure where to put it. these are retarded problems. also, my leg still hurts.

You should enjoy the time you've got left.

I have a barbecue with my colleagues tonight. I'm praying that there is going to beer there because honestly I have absolutely nothing in common with them. They're way too...normal. I'm used to dealing with the dregs of society.

Bring your own flask.

#47 DeepArcher

DeepArcher
  • RainbowWarrior
  • 6262 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 11:52 AM

The restaurant I valet at has a Groupon starting tonight
Hopefully they actually get some customers
Feels bad just sitting out there with nothing to do
Makes me feel all guilty
Plus the people who run it, especially the owner, are super cool peoples who don't deserve this lull in bzns

#48 billfrogson

billfrogson
  • ribbit
  • 2415 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 12:01 PM

Got told by a lady I spent most every night with since june that she met someone else and that she thought of me more as a friend. Then she said she never said all the affectionate things she definitely did say, and said she never had any feelings for me.

Dunno what to make of that. :mannerism:

#49 DeepArcher

DeepArcher
  • RainbowWarrior
  • 6262 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 12:06 PM

She's not whom u thot she wuz
She got reprogrammed by total recall

#50 asvp

asvp

background poster

• umbiciles
  • 2200 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 12:08 PM

Got told by a lady I spent most every night with since june that she met someone else and that she thought of me more as a friend. Then she said she never said all the affectionate things she definitely did say, and said she never had any feelings for me.

Tell Pancho to destroy her shoes.

#51 billfrogson

billfrogson
  • ribbit
  • 2415 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 12:14 PM

But I just learned him not to take my shoes! I don't know if he's yet at the age where he can comprehend selective shoe destroyin.

#52 Guest_Sun is Lord_*

Guest_Sun is Lord_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2012 - 01:40 PM

people like this are fucking sick and twisted. I'm sorry man.
Just know that not only is she lying to you, she's lying to herself.

#53 autodidact

autodidact

SLOTHTRONAUT

• umbiciles
  • 13945 posts
  • Nemesis:light, happiness

Posted 22 August 2012 - 01:55 PM

Hit a rabbit on the way to work today :(

Then I cut off an SUV and got a mean glare.

Only feel bad about the rabbit.

that's weird. on my way to the car this morning i almost tripped over a rabbit that had its belly torn open and back legs almost torn off that was lying on my sidewalk.

i went to bury it in the yard when i got home and dug up an old rusty knife that someone buried in my yard for reasons best not pondered.

so that was my day.

has there been a mysterious fog over your town lately? coz...

i wish it was cool enough for fog here.

but there were plenty of times in AK where i couldn't decide if i was in silent hill or twin peaks

Posted Image

ps. that's fucked up bill. humans, they'll do it to you every time.

#54 Guest_Sun is Lord_*

Guest_Sun is Lord_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2012 - 02:14 PM

my gf and i have been fighting a lot. sometimes we don't like to be around eachother. but we still stay together. I don't know if that means love or cowardice.

#55 asvp

asvp

background poster

• umbiciles
  • 2200 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 02:40 PM

my gf and i have been fighting a lot. sometimes we don't like to be around eachother. but we still stay together. I don't know if that means love or cowardice.

I don't like to be around anybody all the time :mannerism:

#56 alsirat

alsirat
  • umillionaires
  • 5175 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 02:51 PM

at first i thought that said that you and your girlfriend had been fishing a lot

i said to myself "thats a keeper"

#57 bro do u even give back to the community

bro do u even give back to the community

Posted 22 August 2012 - 03:28 PM

i honestly recommend never forgiving her or talking to her again
no foolsies

#58 cheeseburger

cheeseburger
  • SLIME
  • 6253 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 03:33 PM

i've got the worst/best gas right now. my room smells horrible/amazing. wish u were here.

#59 kay and his famous band

kay and his famous band
  • umbiciles
  • 210 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 04:14 PM

yeah I thought you said fisting too, then I wonder where has my mind been lately. i guess it's been on fisting, but that doesn't seem like me.

#60 cheeseburger

cheeseburger
  • SLIME
  • 6253 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 04:18 PM

just got asked to go out for breakfast tomorrow with my lady and her mom who is in town to visit. will be interesting meeting the folks. i'm more worried about her dad laying into me. her mom seems really sweet. guess i should probably trim my beard tonight. i sure hope i don't have gas in the morning :/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users