• Please log in to reply
659 replies to this topic

#41 knight-errant

knight-errant
  • blue steel
  • 12561 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 01:44 PM

fener lost 5-2 to koln in a friendly today :enditall:

tbf though we're missing like 6 starters and our new coach insists on playing with wingbacks while having only two of the slowest center backs in the world

#42 supersalad

supersalad

3-star poster

• Vegetable Family
  • 2151 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 09:24 PM

i have come to accept the second place, ain't no shame in that :daydream:

cruijff can suck it, and pulpo paul

#43 knight-errant

knight-errant
  • blue steel
  • 12561 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 09:26 PM

ugh cant wait for euro 2012 :daydream:

im tellin ya, GUUS is taking us ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!

#44 supersalad

supersalad

3-star poster

• Vegetable Family
  • 2151 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 09:38 PM

will bronckhorst aka the capitan of my heart still play then :daydream:

#45 Sans Bear

Sans Bear
  • umbiciles
  • 2070 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 10:10 PM

Nup, if he sticks with what he says then his playing days are over.

All this pre-season build up is getting me excited. FC Utrecht blooded young Aussie Tommy Oar in their 2nd round qualifying match against FK Tirana, even though he did come on in th 89th minute in a 4-0 victory. Hopefully it indicates he'll be used off the bench at least this season, won't be another Australian wasting away on the bench at European clubs.

#46 knight-errant

knight-errant
  • blue steel
  • 12561 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 08:51 AM

james troisi is doing quite well in the turkish league with kayserispor. they just added moritz so they have a pretty ridiculous attacking force with him, moritz, and cangele (3 of the top 10 players in the league)

#47 knight-errant

knight-errant
  • blue steel
  • 12561 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 09:24 AM

Posted Image

#48 Sans Bear

Sans Bear
  • umbiciles
  • 2070 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 02:56 PM

Troisi is a player I haven't seen much of, he hardly played here in Australia, but has done well to get games in Turkey. So would you class him in the top 10 players in the Super Lig? That's a compliment, indeed.

#49 knight-errant

knight-errant
  • blue steel
  • 12561 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 06:20 PM

top 10 attacking players for sure. most of the good turkish attackers are either german or think they're too big for our league. troisi is one of the top foreigners in the league. would have loved him on fener myself (if we didn't have too many foreigners already).

btw, if you guys are interested in watching the preseason matches, bookmark this site

http://atdhe.net/

if you're interested in the turkish league, check this out

http://www.ligtvdevu.net/

#50 knight-errant

knight-errant
  • blue steel
  • 12561 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 06:26 PM

check out the first goal in this clip by troisi. djite scores too (it's from last year when both of them played together)

you know emre yeah? the midget turk who used to play for inter and newcastle? he was the one who told the genclerbirligi president to bring him to turkey :)

#51 knight-errant

knight-errant
  • blue steel
  • 12561 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 06:39 PM

the pachuca - puebla match is on right now

http://atdhe.net/212...chuca-vs-puebla

#52 Sans Bear

Sans Bear
  • umbiciles
  • 2070 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 06:50 PM

That was a good finish, let's hope he keeps developing well. He's only 22 and has a lot of promise. I hope Djite can find a way to start and score regularly, he transferred to the continent from my club Adelaide United. Emre is the sort of midfielder Australia produced more of. Thanks for the links Ze.

#53 knight-errant

knight-errant
  • blue steel
  • 12561 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 07:03 PM

djite hasn't had the best of times in turkey. it's unfortunate, because he's more of a second striker type, not a target man. in turkey, if you don't score every match you're deemed not good enough :(

im looking forward to troisi developing as well. the socceroos will need a replacement for harry soon (who, btw, just re-signed with galatasaray)

#54 Sans Bear

Sans Bear
  • umbiciles
  • 2070 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 07:14 PM

Yeah Djite isn't the complete product yet, not by any stretch of the imagination. But Troisi is definitely going to feature for the Socceroo's in the next couple of campaigns. Heard about Harry, hope he can keep fit to continue his goal of making it to Brazil 2014.

#55 knight-errant

knight-errant
  • blue steel
  • 12561 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 10:02 AM

the fenerbahce - genk match is on :)

http://www.atdhe.net...erbahce-vs-genk
http://www.ligtvdevu.net/

#56 Sen100

Sen100

faggot

• bitch boy
  • 7649 posts
  • Nemesis:Fun

Posted 19 July 2010 - 10:06 AM

why didn't you just make a thread about the match itself if that's what you were going to post about

if you dumbis are going to be posting over here you have to get out of a retarded garbage ball thread mentality

#57 knight-errant

knight-errant
  • blue steel
  • 12561 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 10:07 AM

didn't you read the pintian compromise?

"A much contested subject which I believe an adequate solution to has been found. They will be allowed with the caveat that they shall be remade whenever a team of posting experts feel they are in risk of stagnating (how often this might be depends on the thread, but I believe a monthly or seasonal remake basis can be expected of particularly active garbage balls). Individual threads will be expected and encouraged for posters who do not wish to partake in garbage ball posting."

#58 Machete Hands

Machete Hands

Born of beats and blood

• umbiciles
  • 1867 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 10:07 AM

FUCK SOCCER TALK ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU HATE SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#59 Sen100

Sen100

faggot

• bitch boy
  • 7649 posts
  • Nemesis:Fun

Posted 19 July 2010 - 10:12 AM

didn't you read the pintian compromise?

"A much contested subject which I believe an adequate solution to has been found. They will be allowed with the caveat that they shall be remade whenever a team of posting experts feel they are in risk of stagnating (how often this might be depends on the thread, but I believe a monthly or seasonal remake basis can be expected of particularly active garbage balls). Individual threads will be expected and encouraged for posters who do not wish to partake in garbage ball posting."

that doesn't say "free reign for any retarded topic ever"

#60 knight-errant

knight-errant
  • blue steel
  • 12561 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 10:16 AM

cmon sen buddy ol pal :(

an admin can rename this topic then :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users