#1 stray dreams

stray dreams

the genie head has power in the tower of dreams

• ∞Δ∇Δ∞
  • 5684 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 11:15 AM

~~updated first post~~

celestialpathsltd.blogspot.com/

tapes by Suns of Vacation, Quartz Safari & Paa Annandalii coming soon.

get in touch if you wanna release something and we can work something out.

celestialpathsltd@gmail.com

#2 Abelian

Abelian

Trillionaire

• umbiciles
  • 7252 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:12 PM

I will be in touch with you about this man!

#3 DeepArcher

DeepArcher
  • RainbowWarrior
  • 6262 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:19 PM

I'm so fucking interested it's not even funny.
If you need some funding, I'll buy your tapes~!

#4 stray dreams

stray dreams

• ∞Δ∇Δ∞
  • 5684 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:24 PM

Awesome!! I was even thinking maybe sometime down the line we could do a compilation tape of a bunch of artists from here. Would be rad

#5 DeepArcher

DeepArcher
  • RainbowWarrior
  • 6262 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:28 PM

Yes that idea is awesome!
I'm super into the tape idea - I've been pressed to tape 3 times already, twice on compilations...

#6 stray dreams

stray dreams

• ∞Δ∇Δ∞
  • 5684 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:37 PM

Yes that idea is awesome!
I'm super into the tape idea - I've been pressed to tape 3 times already, twice on compilations...

Nice! I think I've lost track of all the tapes I've put out haha. But yeah I'm super psyched on this for sure. Can't wait to hear what you guys send me!

#7 sep

sep
  • umbiciles
  • 2851 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:52 PM

dopebro

#8 //armk

//armk

Fixthe Fernback

• umbiciles
  • 3893 posts
  • Interests:Northern Brooding

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:18 PM

yeah this is gonna be sweet, good work my friend :hail: looking out for that ursa tape

#9 stray dreams

stray dreams

• ∞Δ∇Δ∞
  • 5684 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:45 PM

dopebro

Thanks dude!

i want more tapes to listen to

center console of my neon still is full of triangles tapes. :nod:

Nice! Wish I had a deck in my car, I can only play CDs in mine. I've got two coming soon that I'll send you when I get 'em. Ones a split with Deep Magic and the other is a noise tape I did under the name Ursa Mnr with my friend Justin

#10 stray dreams

stray dreams

• ∞Δ∇Δ∞
  • 5684 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:54 AM

hey guys, so i recently just finished working on the music for the first release. i made a bandcamp page for the label so i'll be posting everything i release on the label there

the first release is by me under a new alias, Paa Annandalii. i was gonna use the name ursa mnr but decided against it cause i've grown kinda tired of it. mohave triangles is pretty much done at this point i think, there's still like 1 release that hasn't come out yet, but after that there probably won't be any more under that name.

so anyways, this project is much more minimal and noisy compared to my mohave triangles work. the whole thing, besides the two 5 minute tracks, was recorded live straight to tape. those two were from the sacred phrases compilation tapes and i decided to include them in the album.

hope you guys enjoy!
the physical copies of this will come soon, now that i'm finished with the music i'll start working on getting it out

http://borealcassettes.bandcamp.com/

#11 DeepArcher

DeepArcher
  • RainbowWarrior
  • 6262 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 12:58 PM

I don't have time to listen to this, but I will later!
<3

#12 stray dreams

stray dreams

• ∞Δ∇Δ∞
  • 5684 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 01:08 PM

thanks, dude! yeah it's pretty long, think it clocks in a little over 92 mins. definitely my longest release yet

#13 DeepArcher

DeepArcher
  • RainbowWarrior
  • 6262 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 01:10 PM

How are you going to fit it on tape?
I love the first section of Field Synthesis Pt. 2 omg

#14 stray dreams

stray dreams

• ∞Δ∇Δ∞
  • 5684 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 01:22 PM

the blank tapes i bought were c92's so i needed to have that much material for the release. i guess i could have just done a 46 min album and just put it on both sides but i've been wanting to do a long one for a while. thats kinda why it took me so long to finish it though haha. and thanks man, thats one of my faves as well. i'm in the process of uploading both sides as just one long track for each side right now. when i first tried to do that it said the files were too big but now that i've split it up into individual tracks, bandcamp is saying it can do bigger files all of a sudden. i wasn't happy with how it doesn't do gapless playback, makes it sound sloppy when listening through the whole thing

#15 //armk

//armk

Fixthe Fernback

• umbiciles
  • 3893 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:15 AM

awesome dude, can't wait to give it a full listen. any chance of a download for those of us who are certainly going to buy it? preorder? heh.

#16 stray dreams

stray dreams

• ∞Δ∇Δ∞
  • 5684 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:34 AM

thanks dude! i just made it name your own price so you guys can dl it now. think i'm gonna start dubbing the tapes later today if i feel up to it

#17 //armk

//armk

Fixthe Fernback

• umbiciles
  • 3893 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:54 AM

sweet. downloading for $0 but i'm first in line for a tape.

#18 stray dreams

stray dreams

• ∞Δ∇Δ∞
  • 5684 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:00 AM

awesome, hopefully it won't be much longer than a month before i can get the tapes out to you guys

oh and that ursa mnr tape should be coming soon. the dude is finally finished with them i'm just waiting for them to show up in the mail

#19 stray dreams

stray dreams

• ∞Δ∇Δ∞
  • 5684 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:22 AM

so i was just looking around online and someone just started another label called Boreal Tapes....

they must have just started it recently because i searched all over the place before i decided on that name. kinda sucks. i'd tell them the names mine if i had the first release even remotely finished but unfortunately i've hit a snag at the moment with the album (there was some iffy frequency over one of the tracks on the b-side that i somehow didn't notice till i started dubbing the tapes, and once i heard it i couldn't stand it. thats why i took the album down on bandcamp) . looks like i'm gonna have to find another name for the label

#20 sep

sep
  • umbiciles
  • 2851 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:17 AM

we should release a super exclusive Quartz Safari tape on this label sometime this year :baconator:
would be rad to self-release something

I dig that compilation tape idea also. Imagine like, a tape of: a Paa Annandalii track, a solo track by me, a Fennel track, a Granules track plus a collab track by me and Abelian, a Quartz Safari track, and anyone else who would be interested. It would connect all of us in a really cool way. Would be so awesome :drool:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users