1 reply to this topic

#1 autodidact

autodidact

SLOTHTRONAUT

• umbiciles
  • 13945 posts
  • Nemesis:light, happiness

Posted 18 March 2012 - 06:58 AM

been a while since i perused these, let's see what charlotte's up to...

Songwriter is looking for a band to record with (University, Charlotte)

Ok, so get this. I have been writing songs for a pretty long time, and am pretty much into actual singing. Lead is what I prefer, I can't really play an instrument as much as I can throw down my creativity through my voice and lyrics. I have ways to make beats and tracks myself, but I need a band that is seriously looking to match up to my needs. Lately, people have been getting into the whole "dubstep" genre. I figure, this might be a good time to try and create something new with it if it is still in the growth stages of music history. While there are barely any artists on the radio, it is mainly because not a lot of people record their lyrics to a popular dubstep beat. Well, I for one would like to change that. I have tried singing solo to a few dubstep instrumentals, AND rapping to them. So far they sound pretty good. But, I want it to be the best. So if you think you have the guts to attempt this challenge with me, come join the bandwagon... quite literally... heh heh...

All Musicians (Mt.Holly/Charlotte)

YOOO!. My name is Caleb Wolfe, I am a singer-songwriter signed with BoTT Records (out of Greenville, SC). I am basically looking for experienced, young (19-26 yr old) musicians to play shows with me on a contract basis as well as possibly coming on tour with me this summer for an east coast tour. I need a bassist, lead elec, drummer.
You can compare my style of music to Gavin Degraw, NEEDTOBREATHE, Amos Lee, Marc Broussard etc. I am a Christ follower and do play some Christian songs, so yeah...kind of have to be a follower too. So yeah, if this sounds like you hit me up.

ChRisTiaN BaNd seeking Drummer & Lead Guitar (RoWaN CoUnTy)

We are a band of hopeful believers, looking to replace 2 very skilled and well loved members we've recently lost.
Right now we've just been playing locally....but we have traveled out of town for 3 different praise gigs, and whenever we're able.....we have other gigs waiting.
We have high Hopes ....but can't do much about it until we Re-form this band that I know God told me to start.
We do mostly original stuff.......will do some covers once in awhile too.

~*~Must Be Born again, Love the Lord, and have a heart for people & ministry ~*~

Parody of "Triumph" by Wu-tang Clan (Charlotte, NC)

My name is Lauture Purdie, I'm looking for 7 guys age range from 18-30 in the Charlotte, NC area, who would be interested in rapping with me in my parody of "Triumph" by Wu-Tang Clan music video. I'm a big fan of Wu-Tang and "Triumph" is my favorite song. If you know that song well, they're are 10 Wu-Tang members singing that song with the late O.D.B. doing the intro. I have 3 friends already who are in at and now all I need are 7 more guys that makes 10, rapping for each Wu-Tang member's verse in that song in my video. The idea is my college roommate whose a film major, want's to shoot a video of me and 9 guys doing a parody of "Triumph" by Wu-Tang. I'm doing RZA's verse where as I have a friends doing a verse for Ghostface, Raekwon, and GZA for a start. Now I'm looking for whoever would be intersted in doing Ol Dirty Bastard's intro, a guy rapping for Method Man, a guy for Inspectah Deck along with guys rapping for U-God, Cappadonna, and Masta Killa. If you're intersted in being a Wu-Tang member in my video, contact me at my email address or chat with me through facebook which my facebook name is Lauture Purdie. Lastly, which ever member I assign you to be, all you have to do is study his verse from the song "Triumph" by Wu-Tang.

singer/screamer needed (lincolnton)

we are words of a wiseman we have a set lsist and are ready to play we have showes lined up and have practice space if interested hit me up

Metal Guitarist Wanted (charlotte)

Looking to form a band that's really heavy. Volumes,The Acacia Strain, Through The Eyes of The Dead, Chelsea Grin, Intervals, Periphery, In the Midst of Lions and White Chapel are some of my influences. I have a drummer and a practice space. Must have own equipment and preferably play a 7 string. Preferably over 21

bass player/drummer (monroe/wingate)

Seeking local adult musicains inerested in playing for fun or forming a group
Experienced in various styles of music: blues, country, southern gospel or conetmporary
Please reply by email

singer looking for a band or making a band (fort mill/rock hill)

looking for a band that plays punk/hard rock i like bands like green day. my chemical romance. black veil brides. stuff like that. i play guitar but im not amazing at it. i want to take this serious so if you want to jam call or txt

****Singer looking to form duo**** (Denver/Lake Norman)

International singer looking to go into another direction....tired of the road...want to mellow out and concentrate locally..open to whatever..would like to hookup with a 1 man band sort of thing to harmonize and share vocals or be primary singer. My influences are The Beatles, Bread, Elvis,Eagles, James Taylor etc....Can play a guitar..but still learning that...just want to jam and see what happens..keyboard player that can sequence music would be great....love soft rock and the 70's ballads...

Looking for second guitarist for Metal band (Charlotte/Gastonia)

Metal band looking for a second guitar player.

:wackyzany:

#2 Depth Leviathan Dweller

Depth Leviathan Dweller

mist can pass

• tree hugger
  • 23337 posts
  • Interests:naive provocation

Posted 18 March 2012 - 07:45 AM

damn, came across this guy with this vintage rare piano the other day. looks so cherry, free piano hnggggg. never got back to me though. supposedly if it was properly restored it could net in 5k. damn the bad luck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users