• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#21 dmac27

dmac27

Do Not Post On Internet Forums

• umbiciles
  • 843 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 12:52 AM

Hey guys, not much pedal talk lately in Opiate and was just wondering if I could get some advice?

I’m cashed up and want a new delay pedal.

I’m thinking analog (unless you can convince me I should go digital?) and I already have a loop pedal (digitech jamman) so I’m more interested in modulating/messing with sounds than any loop capability?

I’ve always wanted the EH DMM, but I’ve also been looking at the EH DMB and wondering if the DMM is worth the extra cash?

And is there anything else (Carbon Copy?) I should consider?

#22 bodgers

bodgers
  • umbiciles
  • 1025 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 01:08 AM

Hey guys, not much pedal talk lately in Opiate and was just wondering if I could get some advice?

I’m cashed up and want a new delay pedal.

I’m thinking analog (unless you can convince me I should go digital?) and I already have a loop pedal (digitech jamman) so I’m more interested in modulating/messing with sounds than any loop capability?

I’ve always wanted the EH DMM, but I’ve also been looking at the EH DMB and wondering if the DMM is worth the extra cash?

And is there anything else (Carbon Copy?) I should consider?

if you want the EHX get the old school big box DMM
others to consider (all with its own sound/personality/price tag)
Moog
Ibanez/Maxon
Way Huge
Malekko
Diamond Memory Lane

#23 Sonson

Sonson

Im covered in BEEEESS

• umbiciles
  • 5736 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 01:18 AM

Posted Image

I have this one. Its great. Get it. Its pretty expensive though. I bought it for $160 new.

#24 bodgers

bodgers
  • umbiciles
  • 1025 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 03:00 AM

I have this one. Its great. Get it. Its pretty expensive though. I bought it for $160 new.

Oh.. I just named analogue ones as thats what he seemed interested in... if digital is included then let me know.

#25 static

static

chiastic slide

• lentic catachresis
  • 17006 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 07:57 AM

find a Freakshow Digilog Delay. purchase it.

#26 (X) (X)

(X) (X)
  • umbiciles
  • 4076 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:18 PM

i'm an advocate of the carbon copy

the shit is so deep down and mean

#27 dmac27

dmac27

• umbiciles
  • 843 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 04:06 PM

I'd look at digital.

Just thinking analog because i have a hard on for the DMM, but am open to suggestions/recommendations.

Also curious if anyone has any experience with DMM vs DMB?

#28 Abelian

Abelian

Trillionaire

• umbiciles
  • 7252 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:14 PM

Here's another recommendation for the Boss DD series. I got a lot of great usage out of my DD-6.

#29 GLG

GLG

Wyckyd Sceptre

• umbiciles
  • 7390 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 06:16 AM

Here's another recommendation for the Boss DD series. I got a lot of great usage out of my DD-6.

Aw hell yeah.

#30 dmac27

dmac27

• umbiciles
  • 843 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:53 AM

I've ordered the EHX Deluxe Memory Boy...

#31 Glenn

Glenn
  • umbiciles
  • 284 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 07:04 AM

My DL-4 finally gave up.

Thinking of getting the M9 just for the nice looper. Overall really tired of pedals these days, but what you gonna do? Every brotha needs a looper and some delay, right.

My board these days is pretty small

Eventide Pitchfactor
EHX Small Stone
Ernie Ball Volumepedal
MXR DynaComp

+ an OC-3 and an RV-5, neither of which I use on any songs we play.

#32 static

static

chiastic slide

• lentic catachresis
  • 17006 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:05 AM

Eventide makes some good stuff

#33 Glenn

Glenn
  • umbiciles
  • 284 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 05:40 AM

Yeah for sure, but ever since I bought that Pitchfactor for the biggest pile of cash I've ever spent on a pedal, I can't help but feel a bit disappointed by it. I mean it has alot of potential, you can do heaps with it, but it's not very spontaneous. When writing tunes with it, I basically have to bring it home with me from the practice space and sit for an hour or two just to tweak it to how I want it.

It's cool, but I thought I would use it ALOT more than I currently am. Fuck, maybe that needs to change.

#34 Guest_Exhagegew_*

Guest_Exhagegew_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:00 AM

Iphones are one of the hottest tech products to have today. In the event you own one, you might not be getting everything from it that you can. Have a look at these tips for additional details on your device. You could be happily surprised at everything you could do with your iphone and some knowledge.sale on toms shoes

You can actually share a URL with a friend that you think they will tom toms on sale be curious about. When you find yourself on the website, tap the address bar and then the Share button. All you need to do is make the person you would like to receive it thus hitting Send.

You probably already know it is possible to set audio alerts on your iPhone. Would you realize you might have a visual alert, too? Head to Accessibility in the General area of Settings. You will notice "LED Flash for Alerts."?Switch that to on, and your LED light will flash if you have an alert.

If in a telephone call with someone, make use of the mute button. The mute button is located on the top left when you find yourself in a call and can tom toms on sale avoid the person on the other side of your line from hearing your voice. If you want to speak to someone else while on the phone, this really is a great time to use this function.

Should you be tired of the ringtones given to you with your phone and want brand new ones, you may not must spend some money buying new ones. Instead, help make your own ringtones! There is an app called "Ringtone App" in fact it is free. It is possible to take clips of songs you prefer and turn them in a ringtone!!

At it's base level, the iPhone is fantastic, but that doesn't signify it can't do more. You don't have to get simply the bare minimum out of your iPhone. Consider the suggest that you've seen in this post and employ it to take your iPhone one stage further of power.

#35 Guest_Exhagegew_*

Guest_Exhagegew_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 April 2013 - 10:03 AM

No smartphone is much more popular or popular compared to Apple iPhone. You will find a dozen actions you can take using this phone, and a million apps it can help you with in your life. To have a handle around the greatest possibilities, please read on into this post for tips on utilizing your iPhone to its easiest potential.toms for men

How would you like a means to navigate through your contacts faster toms for men on your iPhone? When you are looking at your contact list, spot the bar about the right that lists the letters A through Z. You can tap over a letter to quickly change to names that get started with that letter.

A fresh feature the iPhone has that a great many people do not know about is its built in dictionary. This could be used since you are writing an e-mail or text message. If there is a word that you are unsure about, just tap upon it and you will definitely see "define" pop up--tap on it!

Make use of iphone to browse the internet. Iphones get the best web browsing capabilities out of any cellular phone, and might seem just like viewing the net pages from the computer. Just get a great browser that actually works well with the iphone, and also you toms for men are positioned to visit browse away.

There are a variety of accessibility features that can help people that have disabilities. For instance, deaf people can set a LED flash whenever they get a call. When you are blind, you are able to set different vibrations for your different contacts to help you know that is calling you. Nowadays, an apple iphone can literally help anyone.

It must be a little easier to help you your new iphone device now. Just keep in mind that it can do take the time to become accustomed to the feel in the phone. But also in time you can master the various applications, and the ways to make use of the phone. Then you can certainly just worry about enjoying yourself with this highly advance part of technology.

#36 Guest_Exhagegew_*

Guest_Exhagegew_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:15 AM

Should you be content just to own an iPhone from Apple as a symbol of status, this article will not be to suit your needs. If on the other hand you wish to get the most from the possible your iPhone provides you with, you happen to be in the perfect place. Read on for several sound strategies to doing your best with your iPhone.cheetah print toms

The iPhone will make it so simple to send messages which you may be tempted to shell out toms shoes nyc some effort into formatting. Fortunately, some effort is all it takes. Like lots of the other keys in the on-screen keyboard, the punctuation keys provides you with lots of great options (like straight or curly quotation marks) if you press and hold them.

If you use your iPhone to save huge quantities of contacts, songs, email and websites, you may find it time-consuming to scroll through the end in the list for the beginning. Save time by double-tapping the clock icon near the top of the screen. This will likely immediately get you for the very the top of the list.

There is a real nifty trick for using your iPhone headphone to manage your calls easily. The mouthpiece actually doubles as another button. If you work with your headphones and receive a call, just pinch the button. This allows you to answer the phone call. In the event you toms shoes in nyc click the button, you are able to send the caller to the voice mail.

One way that you could personalize your iPhone is always to modify the wallpaper in the front and main screens on the iPhone. You are able to select from existing wallpapers that Apple creates or chooses through your camera roll, where it will be possible to select from the photos that you have saved..

There are definitely features the iphone has that you just weren't mindful of before reading this article article. The fact is, you may still find probably more which you don't even know about. It is exactly what is really great regarding the iphone, that there exists a vast amount of technology readily available for it. So grab yours today, and take part in this evolutionary past of mobile phone development.

#37 tnáchouu

tnáchouu
  • umbiciles
  • 764 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 12:25 AM

wtf happened
I NEED ME SUM ANALOG DEEEEEELAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users